Welcome to Форум на приятелите на Apple. Please login or sign up.

19-05-2024, 14:39:47

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Потребители
  • Общ брой потребители: 7 863
  • Latest: solar_pjon
Stats
  • Общ брой публикации: 82 657
  • Общ брой теми: 9 812
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 774
  • (14-05-2024, 04:09:55)
Онлайн потребители
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

120 гости, 0 потребители

Невидими икони...wtf?!?

Започната от Prison, 22-04-2011, 14:04:49

« назад - напред »

0 Потребители и 1 гост преглеждат тази тема.

Prison

Здравейте приятели.
След ъпдейта до 10.6.7 ми се случи нещо доста неприятно и колкото и да се опитвах да му не обръщам внимание ме дразни изключително много.
Моля някой ако знае какво мога да направя за да го отстраня този проблем да сподели.
 MacBook Pro 13" Retina i5 2.4GHz 8GB Iris 256GB
 iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 32GB Never Lock
Proud "iSheep" 4 Life!
I wish i could tell Siri to bring Steve back to life :(

Lycan

Нищо сериозно това са кешове.
Рестартирай веднъж в safe-boot (-x)
От там му дай да оправи пермишъните и е готово

Prison

Същата мизерна работа си е .... Забелязвам обаче, зе колкоти и пъти да пускам Repair Disk Permissions - си оставят едно 15тина грешки който са свързани с Java ....

Може и да се държи на това, че съм с Хакинтош, но досега не съм имал такива проблеми..
Proud "iSheep" 4 Life!

Lycan

Не е от хакинтоша...

Виж http://www.bresink.com/osx/TinkerToolSys2.html
Пробвай с rebuild & rebinding

Prison

Цитат на: Lycan - 22-04-2011, 16:50:34
Не е от хакинтоша...

Виж http://www.bresink.com/osx/TinkerToolSys2.html
Пробвай с rebuild & rebinding

Сега се оправи явно от всичките работи дето правих нещо подейства, а това "rebuild & rebinding" не го виждам къде трябва да е?
Proud "iSheep" 4 Life!

dcc

Същите грешки ги има и при мен с java,не е болка за умиране :)
 MacBook Air 13" i5 1.3Ghz / 4GB / 128 SSD / OS X 10.13.6

lovinuno

Laptops for the past decade have been my No. 1 go-to gaming device. But it wasn,Äôt always this way. This doesn,Äôt mean I dislike PC desktops. I still own one, but I do find myself booting it up less frequently. One of the limitations desktops share with consoles is that they,Äôre stationary devices. I would say I now live in a mobile, dynamic, wirelessly connected, digital content world.

They also start running a greater risk of being construed as proprietary entertainment PCs, which might be sticky to navigate for console makers that partner with computer makers. Another option would be to integrate themselves into TVs, but I think in that scenario, their proprietary nature becomes an Achilles,Äô heel. Finally, and what I would do if I were them, is to go the route of a proprietary Slate-like entertainment platform. However, while they,Äôre sort of cool and sexy now, they have more limitations than a android tablet
and the proprietary path limits the options. Not very smart in this era, in my personal opinion.

The next point comes into play in Picture No. 2. From a gaming perspective, what game platform provides the least amount of compromise? What devices are best suited to carry around? What can you use from the comfort of anywhere in your home? When you,Äôre traveling at an Internet cafe, or on a plane, what makes the most sense? Which of these is the most self-contained?

Answer: Laptops!

tablet pc have really closed the gap in terms of performance from where they used to be. About 10 years ago, gaming on them was sort of painful. However, today they,Äôre incredible devices. With modern-day OS,Äôs, they simply plug into and play on practically any HDTV. HDMI cables work great. There are also several wireless gaming controllers that one can use to play console-like games from your laptop ac adapter
in the living room (e.g., BioShock).

Furthermore, the experience just keeps getting better. Laptop graphics are better and more stable. Solid state drives are becoming cheaper. Wireless display technologies are right around the corner, and everything is shrinking and becoming lighter -- and with better battery life. When you start adding all of these benefits together, I believe they far outweigh the few negatives. You end up with a very amazing and compelling gaming platform in a very portable package.

Android 2.3 8 inch Google 1080P HDMI Support Flash 10.1 Gravity Sensor Tablet PC
7 inch Windows CE 6.0 WIFI MID With GPS 128M DDR II 2GB NADD FLASH Tablet PC